The Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM postgraduate application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The school management of Benue State University is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission to its Postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diplomas, Master’s, and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees of the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The complete details on available programmes, requirements, and method of registration are contained in the attached .pdf document.
How to Apply for BSU Postgraduate Programme
- Eligible applicants are to visit the college’s portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/postGraduate.jsp and complete some pre-registration information and submit. Once submitted, an Application Number will be generated. Print a copy of the pre-registration form.
- Applicants would then proceed to the designated Bank (Fidelity) with the printed copy of the preregistration form and pay a non-refundable application fee of N 10,000 using the generated Application Number.
- After payment, applicants would be expected to re-visit the Benue State University Portal under Application and click on Postgraduate to complete the Application Form. Then upload academic credentials and other relevant documents and submit them online. Please, print a hard copy of the completed form for reference purposes.
- Applicants are to ensure that the online reference forms are completed by the three referees.
- Please note that applications without relevant documents uploaded will not be considered.
Guidelines for filling application forms:
Please find the full guideline here: https://bsum.edu.ng/w3/pgAdmAdvert20202021.php
Benue State University Postgraduate Form Closing Date
The closing date of the sales and submissio of the Benue State University Postgraduate application form is 30 days from the date of the advertisement, after which the application shall attract an additional fee.
Previous Entry: DELSU Catchment admission list