WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all the candidates who chose Benue State University, BSU as their choice in the 2014 UTME and scored 180 and above are all invited to the Benue State University 2014/2015 Post-UTME Screening Exercise which has been slated to commence on the 28th of July, 2014 to the 2nd of August, 2014.
The management of Benue State University, Makurdi has announced that the registration for the Post University Matriculation Examination (PUTME) Screening Exercise for admission of candidates into undergraduate programmes for the 2014/2015 academic session has been scheduled to take place from Monday 14th – 24th July, 2014.
Meanwhile, the Benue State University, Makurdi PUTME screening test as stated above will hold from Monday 28th to 2nd August, 2014.
Candidates who chose Benue State University as their First Choice are advised to report at the University on the appropriate dates for the Exercise.
Benue State University 2014 Post-UTME Exercise Timetable
All the prospective students of BSU Makurdi are advice to print the 2014/2015 timetable for Post-UTME screening exercise on the university website at www.bsum.edu.ng.
Applicants who scored 180 points in the 2014 UTME conducted by JAMB are eligible to sit for the Benue State University 2014 Post-UTME screening exercise.
In the case of MBBS programme, only candidates who scored 200 points and above are eligible. Note, however, that candidates who chose MBBS programme and scored a minimum of 180 points but below 200 points shall be considered for screening under programmes in the Faculty of Science and Science base Education programmes where their UTME subject combinations are applicable.
The approved screening option is paper and pencil based testing.
The University senate agreed that the option for the examination will be PPT. (paper pencil test.)
PROCEDURE FOR BSU PUTME PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
Prospective students are required to pay a non-Refundable fee to Benue State University, Makurdi online in any of the approved banks using their 2014 UTME Registration Number as User ID and Password as follows;
Screening fee* N1,000.00
Processing fee* N1,500.00
TOTAL Fee* N2,500.00 (Two thousand five hundred naira) only.
The designated banks within Benue State are:
* Fidelity Bank Plc Zenith Bank Plc
* First Bank Plc Union Bank Plc
* Main Street Bank Plc UBA Plc
* ECO Bank Plc Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
After payment, candidates are expected to use their UTME Registration number to log in, register and upload their credentials online for the Post-UTME screening exercise which will take place at designated centers.
Candidates are expected to upload the following credentials online:
– JAMB Result slip
– Birth Certificate/Legal declaration of age.
– WAEC/NECO Certificate or statement of results (not online slips).
– Certificate of State Origin.
– Marriage certificate/affidavits.
– Proceed with the online registration Print–out and receipt of payment to the Faculty of their programme of choice for documentation and signing by the Dean of Faculty.
– Print the JAMB UTME online Result Slip with a recent passport photograph affixed to be submitted during the Screening Exercise.
– Candidates are expected to also come along with writing materials (i.e. Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener etc.) and also adhere strictly their choice of programmes at UTME.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and Facebook.