All the candidates who are admitted into Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2019/2020 Academic Session are hereby inform that the payment of BSU Acceptance Fees has commenced.
The Benue State University, BSU Acceptance fee payment of successfully admitted candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. Admitted candidates are required to;
- i. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- ii. Proceed to do a change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
See also: Benue State University Admission List
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- (i). Original academic qualifications
- (ii). Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- (iii). Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- (iv). Birth certificate/declaration of age
- (v). Certificate of State Origin
Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letters and proceed to pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should register their courses and complete their Biodata online, print out six (6) copies of their course registration and Biodata forms and proceed to their Faculties for issuance of student files and final screening.
Benue State University, BSU Acceptance Fees Schedule
The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- Click on the link to proceed.
- a. For cash payments at Bank:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- * Fidelity Bank Plc
- * Zenith Bank Plc
- * ECO Bank Plc
- * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- * Sterling Bank Plc
- * Diamond Bank Plc
- * First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- * United Bank for Africa Plc
- * Unity Bank Plc
- * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- * Skye Bank Plc
- b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- * Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- * Select pay bills
- * Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- * Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- * Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
- c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- * Insert your Registration number
- * Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- * Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- * Print out the payment confirmation slip
- * Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt
Click on the link HERE to use BSUM electronic payment system:
Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday, 13th January and Friday, 14th February 2020.
Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
Recent entry: FTPB Matriculation Ceremony Date