The Management of Bells University of Technology has released the 1st to 5th batch admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the institution for undergraduate programmes in the 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates who applied for admission into the Bells University can proceed to check if they have been offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check Bells University Admission List
The Bells University Admission list (1st batch to 5th batch) of candidates have been released and published online. The names of admitted candidates in the various batches are contained in .doc file. Click on the links below to download the various batches to check your name.
- 1st batch of admission list is out click here to download.
- 2nd batch of admission list is out, Click here to download.
- 3rd batch of admission list is out, Click here to download.
- 4th batch of admission list is out, Click here to download.
- Bells University Special Direct Entry Admission list is out, Click here to download.
Resumption Date for Freshers is Saturday, 15th September while returning students is 22nd September, 2018.
Resumption Date for Direct Entry Admission is Friday 7th September. Candidates are to come the admission office with the original of their credentials.
For Admitted Candidates: Bellstech Acceptance Fee Payment
The Bells University Acceptance Fee payment for 2018/2019 academic session has commenced – See guideline here.