The Bauchi State University Gadau, BASUG Remedial Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. See how to purchase BASU Remedial Form below;
The management of Bauchi State University wishes to inform the general public and most especially all interested candidates that the sale of admission forms into its remedial programme for the 2019/2020 academic season has commenced.
Who Can Apply
- who have deficiency in their University entry requirements at the ordinary level.
- who were unable to score the minimum cut-off points in JAMB (UTME).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts subjects.
How to Apply for BASUG Remedial Admission
1. Go to the official college’s portal here: www.basug.edu.ng
2. When you are there, create an account
3. You will be required to make payment of Five thousand, five hundred naira (N5,500.00 only) online through the Account you created.
4. Fill and Submit the form online after payment.
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via their e-mail addresses provided.
Please note that if your “O’ level results are not ready, indicate awaiting results. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
BASUG Remedial Form Closing Date
BASUG Remedial form deadline is Friday, 30th August, 2019.
Recent entry: FUTO Direct Entry Admission Form out