The Bauchi State University, BASUG post UTME, and Direct Entry form for the 2021/2022 academic session are now on sale. See how to apply inside.
The management is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Eligibility For BASUG Post UTME Screening
- Candidates must score a minimum of 140 points in the 2021 UTME examination;
- Candidates must obtain a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2021 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
All those who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly “AWAITING RESULT (AR)” in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once the Examination bodies release them.
How to Obtain BASU Post UTME Form
- Eligible applicants should visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng and create an account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000.00) only for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- The chosen course of Study
- Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
Bauchi State University post utme Form Closing Date
The Bauchi State University Post-UTME Screening Form deadline is not specified.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this news with your friends.