No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The school authority of Bauchi State University, Gadau has announced that the college will re-open for the 2017/2018 academic session on 15th January, 2018.
BASU Registration for New Student
Physical screening exercise and registration of FRESHERS/New Students has been slated to commence on 15th January, 2018 and end on 26th January, 2018. Candidates are to visit their respective faculties as follows:
- Social & Management Science – Bauchi Campus
- Law – Misau Campus
- Arts & Education – Gadau Campus
- Sciences and Basic Health Sciences – Gadau Campus
Candidates should come with the following items/documents
- Internet downloaded WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc results (computer print-out)
- UTME/JAMB result slip
- Evidence of payment made during the previous screening exercise
BASU Resumption Date for Returning Students
Resumption/registration of returning students of Bauchi State University will commence on 5th February, 2018 and registration will closes on 16th February, 2018.
Recent entry: See BASU Academic Calendar