ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Babcock University Post UTME form and screening dates for admission into the university undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The school management of Babcock University (BU), is inviting candidates for admission into its 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2021/2022 academic session. See complete details on how to apply for Babcock University Post UTME Below;
Babcock University Undergraduate Admission Form Guideline
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2021 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry candidates).
- Candidates applying for Transfer Admissions need to present a JAMB Admission letter, Transcript, and Attestation Letter from the previous University.
Babcock University Courses
For information on available courses offered by Babcock University and specific requirements please, CLICK HERE (pdf).
Recommended: Babcock University Resumption Date
How To Apply For Babcock University Post UTME
1. The Application forms are available online. Candidates can apply by visiting http://application2.babcock.edu.ng, Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
2. Login with your Username as your email address and Password that was sent to the email address entered in (1) above.
3. On the Left Panel do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill in all the required information.
- · Click the button to save the form if you have filled the information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to any of the following banks (Wema, Diamond, GTB, First Bank, UBA). Tell the person at the counter (Teller) that you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via the eTranzact platform. The fee is Two thousand naira (₦2,000.00 only). The service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
Babcock University Post UTME Screening Dates, Venue, and Center
Update: The Babcock University Admission Screening Timetable for the 2021/2022 admission exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows;
|S/N||STATE||LOCATION ADDRESS||POST UTME DATES|
|1||OGUN||BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Centre, Chiemela Ikonne Computer Laboratory, Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|2||LAGOS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|3||FCT, ABUJA||Babcock Guest House, 11, Hombori Street, off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|4||RIVERS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 466/468, Ikwere Road. Rumuokwuta, Portharcourt, Rivers state.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.