The American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola, Adamawa State, sales of post-utme admission form for undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
THIS is to inform interested persons that admission into the American University of Nigeria, (AUN) Yola for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced for all those who chose the Institution as their choice in the recent Jamb UTME (CBT).
American University of Nigeria, (AUN) offers students the following major courses that lead to a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree.
AUN offers students the following majors that lead to a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree.
- Accounting (BSc)
- Business Administration (BSc)
- Chemical Engineering (B.Eng)
- Communications and Multimedia Design (BSc)
- Computer Engineering (B.Eng)
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Economics (BA)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (B.Eng)
- Electronics Engineering (B.Eng)
- English Literature & Language (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (BSc)
- Information Systems (BSc)
- Natural and Environmental Sciences (BSc)
- Petroleum Chemistry (BSc)
- Politics and International Studies (BA)
- Software Engineering (BSc)
- Systems Engineering (B.Eng)
- Telecommunication Engineering (B.Eng)
- Telecommunications & Wireless Technology (BSc)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB Honors)
Click Here to see the Majors – americanuniversitynigeria.org/academics/majors
[Video] Class of 2015 Valedictorian Speech Final (AUN)
Interested applicants MUST possess a minimum JAMB score of 160 and above to be considered for admission into AUN Yola for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Also, candidates must possess five (5) credits pass, including English Language and Mathematics, on no more than two(2) SSCE sittings, or an equivalent from a country that requires other types of exit examination or standardized tests. Exceptions, if any, are made on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates seeking admission into the Bachelor of Laws (LLB Honors) program must in addition possess a credit in Literature-in-English.
Note: According to the school management, having the above scores and grades does not guarantee admission into the American University.
The above-mentioned requirements only qualifies you for admission consideration and not necessarily acceptance.
JAMB scores, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, IGCSE etc. scores and SS1, SS2 & SS3 transcripts assess an applicants’s overall performance and are the basic factors in the decision.
How to Apply for AUN Post UTME Form
Interested applicants should complete the online application form on aun.edu.ng/adm or download a copy of the admission form from www.aun.edu.ng/doc and send a filled hard copy application to:
The Admissions Office
American University of Nigeria
Lamido Zubairu Way
Yola Adamawa State
Abuja Liaison Office
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Center,
No,1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
Supported by the following documents:
Candidates are to attach the following while sending their application.
1. End of High/Secondary School External Exams Grades; WAEC, NECO, IGCSE, SSCE or the equivalent.
2. JAMB score (minimum scores set annually)
3. Copies of the applicants high/secondary school transcripts; SS1, SS2, and SS3
4. A letter of recommendation/attestation from the high/secondary school attended
5. A personal statement (Essay) about why the applicant chose AUN and what his/her future ambitions are
6. A photocopy of ID card, International passport (picture page),
7. Four personal passport Photos.
Direct Entry, Transfer Students from other institutions, and International Applicants are advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current entry requirements.
All documents can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
Click On any of the links below for more information.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.
Good day,please were and how can I get admission into your university?
plz how can i get scorelaship in your university
Please, is it possible to get admission without ‘Jamb’?