LATEST information reaching us here at nigeriaschool.com.ng has it that the school management of Auchi Polytechnic, has released the FIRST and SECOND Batch admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the ND aspirant who applied for admission into Federal Polytechnic Auchi that the list of admitted candidates for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Auchi Polytechnic Admission List (ND Full-Time)
All the applicants who took part in the Auchipoly Post UTME Screening exercise can access their admission status by following the steps outlined below;
- Go to the admission checking portal by CLICKING HERE
- Select your programme of Study (i.e ND)
- Select the Department (ex. Accountancy)
- Select the Course of Study (ex. Accountancy)
- Click on the “Check Admission List” button to see your admission status.
Candidates who are admitted should login to the JAMB CAPS website, click ”Accept” or “Reject” to either accept or reject the admission offer.
You can follow the steps outlined below to check your status on JAMB admission checking portal.
- Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Login with your Username and Password
- Scroll down and Click on Check Admission Status tab
- Select your Examination year and enter your JAMB RegNo in the appropriate box
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to view it.
For Admitted Candidates:
If your name is on the list, you are advised to check your departmental requirements online to see if you are qualified. Proceed to accept your offer of admission and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges, proceed to register your courses online then print copies of the registration form and submit two (2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two (2) weeks.
All admitted candidates are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges on or before Wednesday 25th of September 2019. All New and Returning Students are required to login into the students Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.