THIS is to inform the general public and all concerned persons that the Federal Polytechnic, Auchi who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the School of Evening Studies for the 2015/2016 session that the screening exercise and Computer Based Test (CBT) have been scheduled.
The Auchi Polytechnic Evening Programme Entrance Examination has been scheduled to hold on Wednesday 13th January and Thursday 14th January, 2016.
All Applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only for Administrative Charges to the following banks and obtain a bank teller.
1. Eco Bank Plc, Poly Road, Auchi
2. United Bank for Africa (UBA), Auchi
3. Zenith Bank Plc, Auchi.
Requirements For Screening
1. Bank Teller (As evidence of payment for screening/scratch card)
2. Two(2) recent passport-sized photographs
3. Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ND, etc)
4. I. T. Letter (For HND candidates)
Applicants should NOTE that their screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and possession of JAMB result is mandatory please.
Candidates are to report at the designated venues on the scheduled dates for a Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7.00am and should be decently dressed.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.