ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. See how to apply online.
THIS is to inform the general public that the management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has announced its screening exercise for UTME and Direct entry candidates for admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- ATBU Cut off mark is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Institutions and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before 5th August, 2019.
Related: ATBU Bauchi Direct Entry form is out
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening
Go to the ATBU post UTME screening portal via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
(1) Candidates are to generate the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
(2) Upload your recent passport size photograph.
(3) Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
(4) Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification (i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
(5) The Portal will remain open from 5th to 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
(6) The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.
ATBU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of ATBU Post UTME Screening form will end on the 18th of August, 2019.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.