The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced. See how to apply online.
THIS is to inform the general public that the management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has announced its screening exercise for UTME and Direct entry candidates for admission into the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All prospective candidates who chose Abubakar Tafaw Balewa University Bauchi, as their University First Choice for the 2018/2019 Academic session and scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME as well as Direct Entry Candidates to visit the University website www.atbu.edu.ng for registration.
Related: ATBU Bauchi Direct Entry form is out
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening
(1) Candidates are to generate the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
(2) Upload your recent passport size photograph.
(3) Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
(4) Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification (i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
(5) The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th to Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
(6) The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.
The sale and submission of ATBU Post UTME Screening form will end on Monday 31st July, 2018.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.