THE management of Federal Polytechnic Idah, released a memo that was pasted on the school’s notice board. And according to our source who read the memo, we believe that the institution has pulled out of the ASUP 2014 strike.
If you can find the memo below
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH
To: Members of the Polytechnic Community
Ref: FPI/E&R/50/V 10/197
From: Academic Affairs Division (Exams & Records)
Date: 7th July, 2014
RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES
This is to inform members of the Polytechnic Community, particularly the students of the Institution that the Academic Board has scheduled new dates for the resumption of Academic Activities as follows:
1. Sat 12/7/2014 — Arrival of all 2012/2013 ND II, HND II. 2013/2014 ND I. HND I and remedial students (Pre-ND).
2. Mon 14/7/2014 — Commencement of registration for new Students.
3. Sat 19/7/2014 — Arrival of all returning 2013/2014 ND II and HND II students i e those who have finished ND I and HNDI.
4. Mon 21/7/2014 — Project defence for 2012/2013 HND II Students.
5 Wed 23/7/2014 — Commencement of lectures for all students.
6. Fri. 29/7/2014 — End of registration for all students.
All students are to note these scheduled dates for their compliance, please.(End of memo)
The above out-rightly implies that the institution has withdrawn itself from the on-going ASUP strike.
End of Memo.
Note to Students. Please we urged you to confirm from your course-mates that the school has fully resumed before going to school.