WE have been reliably informed that Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Interested candidates can apply on-line from full-time 2nd Year (200 Level) degree students of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian Universities:
2. Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer Science
8. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
9. Environmental Studies/Surveying
12. Mass Communication/Journalism
13. Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
14. Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
15. Petroleum Engineering.
In line with their e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.
All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website. you can create a free email account in seconds if you don’t have one already, goto Yahoo! or Gmail to create one and it is FREE (*note* Ensure you write down your email address as well as your PASSWORD- you will need this to login into your account anytime.)
WARNING: BE REMINDED THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED EITHER THROUGH EMAIL OR SMS.
Closing date for receipt of the for 2014/2015 NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards e-applications is 21st, February, 2014.
Before you begin the 2014/2015 NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents/items.
1. Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
2. School ID card
3. Admission letter.
4. Birth certificate
5. O’ Level result
6. JAMB Result slip.
(*Note* If you don’t have the original Jamb Result Slip and Original Jamb Admission Letter, you can contact us and we will get it for you within 48 hours or less. However, you can also do it yourself by going to Jamb office to buy the scratch cards and then process it online.)
* Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload on the Nigeria Scholarship website.
* You are to ensure that the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for the Chevron Nigeria Limited, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), University Scholarship Awards by following the steps available below:
1. Go to the Nigeria Scholarship official website HERE and when the page loads up, Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Then click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account. (If you don’t have an email account, you can see the step above on how to get one for free.)
4. Then click on www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami to return to the Scholarship website.
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information. (the password you entered during registration in step 2 above.)
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other necessary information and upload the required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a WHITE background.
10. Re-check your application information to avoid errors
11. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS alert that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to the scholarship website at www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification purpose.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
* Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields.
* Log-in with Email and Password to complete the form.
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture.
Visit any of the 37 capture centres. www.nimc.gov.ng/enrolment-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number. (please click on the link above to direct you to the proper place were you can locate the 37 capture centers across Nigeria.)
*Note* You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office without going online.
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
This information with benefit a lot of people who are looking for 2014 Free Scholarship for Nigerians.
Like us on Facebook to get the latest news from all the Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education in Nigeria.
**Please share this information with our friends on Twitter and Facebook.**