Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, (formerly known as Anambra State University, ANSU) COOU Post-UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session has been announced.
When will ANSU start selling their UTME screening form for 2021/2022? The good news is; COOU post UTME Form is now on sale.
This is to inform all the candidates who chose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (COOU) as their FIRST 0r SECOND choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 cut-off mark or above that, they are eligible to apply for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
- Must have chosen the Institution as their First or Second Choice in the 2021 UTME
- Must have scored a minimum of 150 and above in the aforementioned examination.
- Candidates for Law and Medicine should have a minimum score of 200 to qualify for the Post UTME application
Update: COOU Admission List
The registration process for the COOU Post UTME Screening shall commence online on the university’s portal on Wednesday, 01 August. The screening exercise shall be for the academic programmes available at the university.
How to Obtain COOU Post UTME Form
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
Eligible applicants are required to register online, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any commercial bank.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post-UTME online registration commenced on Thursday 4th November 2021. Follow the process below to register.
- Visit the COOU Post-UTME portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Select Generate 2021/2022 PUTME Invoice
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click on “Sign in” to generate an invoice
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to college’s portal (https://portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx) after payment
- Re-enter your JAMB Registration Number, and click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your Date of Birth and others in the blank fields.
- Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres, not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’Level 1
- O’Level 2 (for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgment Slip
Direct Entry Candidates who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2021/2022 direct entry application).
COOU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The window for Online Registration for the Anambra State University Post UTME 2021/2022 screening exercise has not been specified yet.
Previous entries: Maritime Academy Oron Post UTME Form | KADPOLY Post UTME Form
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
Tanx for d information.can u buy d form without not applying in jamb?
We think, that one of the requirement is Jamb.
please try to update this information is deceiving people. You caption says 2016/2017 why we are seeing 2015/2016.
which is correct.
pls i was told that ansu didnt conduct post utme last year i.e 2015/2016 .i just want to no if they will conduct post utme dis year i.e 2016/2017.tanx
pls i was told that ansu didnt conduct post utme last year i.e 2015/2016.i just want to know if they will conduct post utme this year i.e 2016/2017
Please is there going to be POST-UME this year?
Would ANSU take post utme this year
Plz will ansu release postutme form for dose dat choose d school as 2nd choice
I scored 199 and COOU is my second choice can i still apply for postutme
Unfortunately, the only accept candidates who choose them as their first choice.
Will Ansu conduct post UTME exams this year