ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, (formerly known as Anambra State University, ANSU) COOU Post-UTME Form, Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
When will ANSU start selling their UTME screening form for 2020/2021? The good news is; COOU post UTME Form is now on sale.
This is to inform all the candidates who chose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (COOU) as their FIRST choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 cut-off mark or above that, they are eligible to apply for the Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
- Must have chosen the Institution as their First or Second Choice in the 2020 UTME
- Must have scored a minimum of 170 and above in the aforementioned examination.
Update: COOU Admission List
The registration process for the COOU Post UTME Screening shall commence online on the university’s portal on Wednesday, 01 August. The screening exercise shall be for the academic programmes available at the university.
How to Apply for COOU Post UTME Screening
- Eligible applicants are required to register online, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Eco Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Candidates should visit the College’s Portal, https://coou.edu.ng, generate a payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers, and proceed to the authorized Banks with the paid invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit the required information on their Bio-data while completing the online registration form.
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
COOU Post-UTME Screening Form Closing Date
The window for Online Registration for the Anambra State University Post UTME 2020/2021 screening exercise has not been specified yet.
Please contact the following GSM number: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.