ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
This is to inform all the prospective applicants of Anambra State University (ANSU) now Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) that the school management has released the names of admitted candidates into the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
WE have just been reliably informed that the school authority of Anambra State University, (now known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University) Merit (First Batch) Admission List of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published on the school official portal.
How to Check COOU Admission List
The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University various undergraduate programmes has been uploaded online.
The ANSU Admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been published on the school official website, and all the candidates who participated in the Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status by following the steps outlined below;
- Go to the admission checking portal @ https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required field
- Print out an invoice and and make a payment of One thousand five hundred Naira (N1,500.00) only, via any of the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank nationwide)
- After payment, an Access PIN CODE for authorized login will be given to you.
- Use the Access PIN Code to login into the University’s website to check your admission status.
COOU Acceptance fee is Twenty Six thousand, Three hundred and Fifteen Naira (N26,315.00) only.
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks
Alternatively: Prospective candidates can also check their admission status on JAMB portal HERE, or follow the steps below to check.
- Go to JAMB admission checking portal @ jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Examination year and Enter your Registration Number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to view COOU admission list of admitted candidates.
For candidates seeing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted“, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime.
Note: Successfully admitted candidates has two weeks to accept their admission by paying the acceptance fees.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.