The Anambra State Polytechnic, ANSPOLY Post UTME form for National Diploma (ND) full-time programme for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available.
We are using this medium to inform the general public that the management of the Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu has announced the sale of admission forms into its full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Anambra State Poly Courses
The following two (2) year ND courses are available for the 2021/2022 academic session:
- School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Fisheries Technology
- School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- School of Management Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- School of Science and Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
ANSPOLY Admission Requirements
Entry Requirements/ Eligibility for National Diploma Programmes
- Applicants who attempted the 2021 JAMB UTME.
- Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution.
Those who did not make the Institution their first choice, but scored the eligible JAMB cut-off mark of 120 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
O’Level SSCE Requirements include
Science Courses: Applicants must possess at least five(5) credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include the following;
- English language,
- Biology/Agricultural Science,
- Chemistry and
- any other subject from the following: Geography, Physics, Economics etc relevant to the Course of Choice.
Arts Courses: Applicants must possess at least 5-credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include;
- English language,
- Economics/Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/Accounting,
- and any other two (2) from the following: Literature in English, History/Government, Statistics, Geography, Office Practice /Secretarial Studies and anyone Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
How to Obtain ANSPOLY Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are advised to generate an RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) through the REMITA Platform in any commercial bank.
After which you should proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
Click Here to Start Your Application
ANSPOLY Post UTME Form Deadline
The closing date for the sales of the Anambra State Polytechnic Post-UTME screening form has not been specified yet.
Please call the following numbers for further enquiries; 08038901211, 08036043706, 08063310724, 08141141638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Poly, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu.
See Also: ANSPOLY HND Admission Form.
Leave a Comment