The Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu ANSPOLY Admission forms and Post UTME Screening into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes and Preliminary/Remedial Studies for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
The management of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu (ANSPOLY) is inviting interested and suitably qualified applicants for admission into the following courses.
Anambra State Polytechnic Courses
The available courses for the National Diploma ND Programmes are:
1. School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Fisheries Technology
2. School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. School of Management Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
Full details of the available courses/programmes and other relevant information can be found on the Anambra state Polytechnic website.
How to Apply for ANSPOLY Admission
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for Anambra State Polytechnic Post UTME, HND and Pre-ND Admission
Prospective candidates are advised to purchase the application form online at any commercial bank nationwide through e-tranzact payment platform and register/apply online at www.anspoly.edu.ng at any cybercafe or at the Polytechnic ICT Center after purchase, using the generated payment slip/print out.
Note: Interested students/suitably qualified candidates who did not choose ANSPOLY in JAMB can also apply.
The cost of the ANSPOLY Admission Form:
- ND Programmes – N2,000.00
- HND Programme – N6,250.00
- Preliminary/Remedial Studies – N6,250.00
Date for Post UTME screening will be announced as at when due.
For further enquiries, please call 08036043706, 08063310724, 08038901211 or 08099456119 or visit the Registrar’s Office at the Polytechnic Permanent Site in Mgbakwu, opposite Purity FM Radio Nigeria, Mgbakwu, Awka North L. G. A., Anambra State or log on to the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.