Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
The management is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into the Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY), Mgbakwu, Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Anambra State Polytechnic HND Courses
- School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Home and Rural Economics
- Fisheries Technology
- School of Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- School of Management Sciences
- Business Administration and Management
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- School of Science and Technology
- Computer Science and Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
ANSPOLY HND Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have successfully completed the National Diploma ND Programme in any recognized Institution.
- Such students must have met the requirements in Arts/Science Subjects.
How to Obtain Anambra State Poly HND Form
Qualified candidates are advised to generate an RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Six Thousand, Two Hundred, and Fifty Naira (N6,250.00) through the REMITA Platform in any commercial bank.
Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Anambra State Polytechnic portal; www.anspoly.edu.ng.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Please call the following numbers for further enquiries; 08038901211, 08036043706, 08063310724, 08141141638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Poly, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu.
See also: Anambra State Poly Post-UTME Form.