We are using this medium to inform the general public and all regular students (both New and Old) of The Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma that they are expected to make payment of their School fees for the 2013/2014 academic session at the designated banks listed below:
Please note your faculty and the appropriate bank to make payment to.
Must Read: Fulafia 1st batch merit admission list out for 2013/2014 session- Click Here to read full content.
|||| FACULTY |||| BANK ||||
Faculty of Arts
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Education and Agriculture
Fidelity Bank Plc
Natural Sciences and College of Medicine
Zenith Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank Plc
Engineering & Technology
Eco Bank Plc
Keystone Bank Plc
Union Bank Plc
For the avoidance of doubt and proper guidance, the 2013/2014 academic session approved school fees are as follows:
|| S/N || PROGRAMMES || SCHOOL FEES ||
1. Arts, Social Sciences and Environmental Studies (Fine and Applied Arts) – NGN34,500.00
2. Economics, Accounting, Public Administration,Business Administration and Banking & Finance – NGN40,000.00
3. Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Education – NGN41,000.00
4. Engineering, Naturals Sciences (Microbiology and Computer Science), Architecture and Building – NGN45,000.00
5. Medicine, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing and Law – NGN47,000.000
6. Institute of Education – NGN40,000.00
7. ACCEPTANCE FEES
(a) Medical Students (Medicine and Surgery) – NGN50,000.00
(b) All other Departments – NGN40,000.00
In addition to the above fees, all regular students are to pay the sum of NGN1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only as Students Union Government (SUG) dues.
All regular students (both old and new), their parents/guidance and the general public are to note the above for further necessary action.
This supersedes our earlier release.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.