For all the New and returning students of the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma, below is the approved tuition and acceptance fees for the 2013/2014 academic session.
Ambrose Alli University, AAU Tuition Fees For 2013/2014
* 1. Arts, Social Sciences and Environmental Studies (Fine and Applied Arts) – N34,500.00
* 2. Economics, Accounting, Public Administration,Business Administration and Banking & Finance – N40,000.00
* 3. Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Education – N41,000.00
* 4. Engineering, Naturals Sciences (Microbiology and Computer Science), Architecture and Building – N45,000.00
* 5. Medicine, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing and Law – N47,000.00
* 6. Institute of Education – N40,000.00
* 7. ACCEPTANCE FEES
(a) Medical Students (Medicine and Surgery) N50,000.00
(b) All other Departments – N40,000.00
Banks for payment
Note: please take note of your faculty and the bank you need to pay into.
Faculty of Arts – First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Education and Agriculture – Fidelity.
Natural Sciences – Zenith.
Law – FCMB.
Engineering & Technology – Eco Bank.
College of Medicine & Management Sciences – Access Bank.
Social Sciences – Union Bank.
Environmental Studies – UBA.
In addition to the above, all regular students are to pay the sum of N1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only as Students’ Union dues.
All regular students (both old and fresh), their parents/guidance and the general public are to note the above for further necessary action.
Please share this information with our friends.