Alvan Ikoku (Post UTME) Admission Screening Registration for the 2016/2017 academic session has been announced – see how to apply below;
We are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and most especially all the aspirants of Alvan Ikoku College of Education that the school management has announced registration procedure for the 2016/2017 (post UTME) admission screening.
Prospective candidates who chose Alvan Ikoku as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2016/2017 JAMB are eligible to participate.
Method Of Application
– Visit the College official website at www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
– When the page loads up, click on prospective students to enter the login page.
– Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION and Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
– Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/screening fee code.
-Upload your passport and submit
-Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from the Bank.
– Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
– Correctly enter your O’level results
– Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
– Confirm your entries and Submit the application form.
– Print your acknowledgement slip.
– Wait for publication of admission from the College.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.