ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Post UTME Screening Form, Cut-off mark, eligibility and Registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced – see how to apply below;
We are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and most especially all the aspirants of Alvan Ikoku College of Education that the school management has announced registration procedure for the 2019/2020 post UTME admission screening.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges for the AIFCE Post-UTME Form.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME & Direct Entry Registration commences from 1st July 2019 to 16th August 2019.
1. Candidates who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as their First Choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score a minimum of 100 and above for the NCE Programme and 180 and above for the Degree programme.
2. Candidates who DID NOT choose Alvan Ikoku College as their First choice institution but scored a minimum of 100 and 180 in their 2019 UTME can also apply for the NCE and Degree programmes respectively.
Note:Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice Institution are advised to do change of Institution on the JAMB portal before applying to Alvan Ikoku Federal College.
3. Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivlent in relevant discipline and subjects.
The following courses are available in the Degree Programme:
ED/Physical and Recreation
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Screening
– Visit the College official website at www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
– When the page loads up, click on prospective students to enter.
- Click on APPLY, this will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Fill the screening Registration form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, using your RRR Number.
- After payment, return back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Enter your O’level results correctly in the required column.
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Helpline Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 07034194669, 08133315556
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Screening Date
As at the time of writing this, the screening date for Alvan Ikoku Federal College Post UTME has not been announced. We will update this post when it is out.
AIFCE Post UTME Form Closing Date
The sale of Alvan Ikoku Post UTME screening form will end on 16th August, 2019.
Previous Entry: AAU Post UTME Screening Result
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.