No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU School fees payment for newly admitted students for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
The management of Akwa Ibom State University is using this medium to inform all the freshers (new students) that the payment of their tuition fee for the 2018/2019 session has commenced.
See also: AKSU Admission List
All admitted Students are hereby inform that the payments must be made between Monday, 17th September, and Friday, 28th September, 2018.
ASKU School Fees for Freshers (Payment Procedure)
- Visit the official portal of the college @ http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Reg. Number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
- On the dashboard, click payment to proceed. Select your level and semester and click PAY
- Select your payment platform: BANK or ONLINE
- If you opt for BANK, print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment.
The deadline for the payment of AKSU school fees for freshers is Friday, 28th September, 2018.
See also: UNIOSUN Supplementary form