ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School of Postgraduate Studies Admission form into its various PG programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the school of Postgraduate studies of Akwa Ibom State University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Note: All interested applicants seeking admission into the AKSU postgraduate programmes must satisfy the University matriculation requirements.
How to Apply for AKSU Postgraduate Admission
Akwa Ibom State University PGD Application forms can be accessed online on payment of Fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only.
Follow the procedures below to obtain the form.
- Go to the AKSU Posgraduate portal @ https://www.aksu.edu.ng/pg/portals/
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Select the Postgraduate Programme Link
- PAYMENT: BANK PAYMENT
- Select “Bank”
- Enter your full name, a valid e-mail address, and Phone Number
- Click “PAY NOW”
- Generate a payment analysis slip and proceed to any of the designated banks with the slip to make payment.
- AFTER PAYMENT, Follow step 1-3
- On the dashboard, click “ALREADY PAID”
- Provide Your Payment “Reference Number”
- Click “VERIFY AND CONTINUE” to complete the registration.
- Complete the online registration form by providing the required information.
- Ensure that you have scanned and uploaded the following documents:
- SSC or its equivalent
- PGD/PGDE( For M.Sc. applicants only)
- Sc./M.A/M.Ed./MBA/ ( For Ph.D applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate Of Origin
- Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
- PRINT the Registration Confirmation slip as proof of registration.
- Applicants must return their completed forms with a Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet. Such proposals should include the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of Study, Methodology, Expected Results among others.
- Candidates should remember to request, at the time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript should be forwarded to; The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forwarded to the email address which is stated in the admissions form. Admissions will not normally be offered without a transcript and completed reference forms.
- Please, ensure that all e-mail addresses provided are valid.
- All information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
AKSU Postgraduate Form Closing Date
Completed AKSU PG forms must be submitted online before the deadline of 2rdrd April 2021, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form.
Read also: ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form