The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available. See how to apply below;
This is to inform the general public that the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post-UTME & Direct Entry (DE) screening date, Cut-off Mark, eligibility and Registration details for 2019/2020 academic session has fully commenced.
The management is inviting all interested and eligible candidates who choose the institution as their first choice in the 2019 UTME to apply.
Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2019 UTME as well as Direct Entry applicants and chose the university as their first choice can apply.
In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Uploading of O’Level Results
- All applicants are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website @ aksu.edu.ng/portal from Friday, July 12th, 2019 to Friday, August 16th, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME 2018/2019
The University portal will be opened for registration starting from Friday, July 12th, to Friday, August 16th, 2019. Eligible applicants should follow the guideline below to register for the exercise.
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be
- Certificate of
- 2019 UTME result
- 2019 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma,NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Requirements For The Screening Exercise:
- Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2019 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Date
The Post-UTME Screening exercise has been scheduled to holds as follows;
- Screening for 1st Choice UTME candidates will hold from Monday, August 26, 2019 to Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Screening Test for Direct Entry candidates will hold on Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9:00 am daily.
AKSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Sale and submission of AKSU Post UTME application form will end on 16th August, 2019.
See also: IMT Post UTME Form 2019/2020