No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Screening Form, Cutoff mark And Registration Detail for the 2017/2018 Academic Session Has been Announced;
THIS is to inform all applicants who made Akwa Ibom State University their first choice Institution and scored 160 and above in the 2017 UTME are hereby notified that the AKSU Screening exercise for the 2017/2018 first choice admission into first degree programmes of the Institution will hold from 18th September, to 25th September, 2017 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00 a.m daily, as follows:
|Monday (18/09/2017)||Faculties of Agriculture, Arts, Education, and Department of Mass Communication.|
|Tuesday (19/09/2017)||Faculty of Engineering|
|Wednesday (20/09/2017)||Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences, Departments of Economics and Marketing.|
|Thursday (21/09/2017)||Departments of Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration and Political Science|
AKSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Registration Guideline
The University portal will be opened for registration from Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 and closed on Monday, 11th September, 2017. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following procedure: Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR icon.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
4. On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
5. Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening exercise using e-transact.
6. After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID. 7. Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process.
8. Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document (with sizes not more than 50KB)
a. WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
b. Certificate of origin.
c. 2017 UTME result printout.
9. Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Note: (a) Candidates are to appear for PUTME screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2017 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii) Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard/PUTME screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
(e) Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise for now.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to let your friends know that AKSU screening form 2017/2018 has commenced!