THE Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school management has released first choice admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission list for the 2019/2020 Academic Session released has been uploaded on the JAMB Website and college’s portal for checking. All the candidates who participated in the AKSU screening test can now proceed to check their admission status.
How to check AKSU Admission List
Note: As at the time of writing this; the Akwa Ibom State University Admission List has not been uploaded on the official website, but it can be viewed on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website. Follow the steps below to check it.
- Go to JAMB Admission Checking portal @ https://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB Profile using your Username and Password
- Click on “Check Admission Status” tab (scroll down to locate it)
- Select Exam Year and Enter your Registration Number in the box
- Click on “Check Admission Status” button to view your admission status
We will immediately update this article when the list is uploaded on the college’s website.
- Go to the AKSU Admission checking portal here: http://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL
- Click on the “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and then
- Click on the “Search” button to view your admission.
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile to either accept or declined the admission offer. If accepted, you are to proceed with the payment of your Acceptance Fee immediately.
According to the management, the releases of names of admitted students is still ongoing and those who have not seen their names are advised to check back as the list will be frequently updated.
Candidates whose names are not on the list yet are requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Approved Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result, so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.