THE Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) admission list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission list for the 2022/2023 Academic Session released has been uploaded on the JAMB Website and college’s portal for checking. All the candidates who participated in the AKSU screening test can now proceed to check their admission status.
How to Check AKSU Admission List
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your JAMB Profile using your Username and Password
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab (scroll down to locate it)
- Select Exam Year and Enter your Registration Number in the box
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” button to view your admission status
Note: The Akwa Ibom State University Admission List has NOT been uploaded on the official website as of the time of writing this. We will update this article when it is published on the college’s website.
- Go to the AKSU Admission checking portal here: http://www.aksu.edu.ng/putme-admission
- Click on the “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and then
- Click on the “Search” button to view your admission.
Successful candidates are required to login to their JAMB CAPS profile to either accept or decline the admission offer. If accepted, you are to proceed with the payment of your Acceptance Fee immediately.
Admitted candidates are expected to proceed and pay their acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of the release of the admission list.
Candidates whose names are not on the list yet are requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Approved Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result, so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission into the Institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.