No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Acceptance Fee payment for newly admitted students in the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
THIS is to inform all the students who were offered provisional admission into the Akwa Ibom State University, (AKSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session that payment of Acceptance Fee has commenced.
Recommended: Check AKSU Admission List Here (1st Batch)
AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Guideline
- Visit the college portal; http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
Bio Data Registration:
- After payment, Repeat the steps above
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study, Kindly note it down.
The Closing date for the payment of AKSU acceptance fee is Friday, 7th September, 2018. All candidates whose names appeared on the first batch list should take note and do the needful before it is too late.
Recent entry: Apply for UMYU Direct Entry Admission
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.