The Akwa Ibom State College of Education, AKSCOE Post-UTME Admission Screening form, Eligibility, Cut-Off Mark And Registration Guideline is out for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) Afaha Nsit announces the commencement of Admission Exercise (Post UTME) for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
AKSCOE POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
Applicants who scored a minimum of 130 and above in the just concluded 2017 JAMB UTME and choose Akwa Ibom State College of Education Afaha Nsit as their First, Second or third Choice Institution are eligible to apply for the screening.
Also, Applicants who did NOT choose AKSCOE as their First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are advised to first do a change of Course/Institution before they can be eligible for this exercise.
Method of Application
Follow the steps below to apply for AKSCOE Post UTME Screening Exercise
Visit the college portal at: http://akscoe.edu.ng/portal to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW in the Login Page
2. Click on ENTRANCE in the Registration Type Panel
3. Click on Regular
4. Click on the Entrance Registration No.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click on Verify
6. Kindly Confirm your Reg. No. Before Clicking on OK
7. Enter your other Bio Data details and click on Verify
8. Click Make Payment, select your Payment Option and print the Pre -Payment Analysis Slip.
9. With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks listed on bottom of the slip and request to make payment for AKSCOE Screening Fee using e-Remita Payment Platform.
10. Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3500) (bank charges inclusive)
11. Re-visit the College Portal to confirm your payment and complete the Registration Form.
12. On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2017 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
Prospective students are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
(a) 2017 UTME Result Slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(b) Screening schedule slip printed from the College Portal.
(c) Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for Candidates Awaiting Result).
(d) Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME registration number boldly written on it.
(e) Four (4) recent coloured passport photograph.
The Photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State College of Education Afaha Nsit.
Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their final certificates.
(f) Photocopy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
The sale and submission of AKSCOE Post UTME Application closes on Saturday, 30th September, 2017.
(PDF DOCUMENT) AKSCOE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2017/18
See the attached .pdf document also for the official registration guideline
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.