WE are using this medium to inform the general public, and most especially all the applicants who wrote the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 100 and above are invited to participate in the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who scored 100 marks and above in the 2018/2019 JAMB UTME are invited to apply for on-line screening for admission into National Diploma (ND) Programmes.
The available courses are as follows:
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES:
Business Administration & Management,
Office Technology & Management,
Library & Information Science.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
Civil Engineering Technology,
Mechanical Engineering Technology,
Ceramics & Glass Technology,
Science Laboratory Technology,
Hospitality Management & Tourism,
Land Surveying & Geo-Informatics,
Landscaping & Horticulture,
Mechatronics Engineering Technology,
Urban and Regional Planning,
Computer Engineering Technology.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS
The following basic documents are required for the on-line screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2018 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s)
Higher National Diploma
(i) Original copy of O’level Result
(ii) Original copy of National Diploma Statement of Result obtained from NBTE Accredited Institution.
(iii) Original copy of Letter of Completion of 1 year Industrial Training.
The Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly. Unwana Screening Application Fee for National Diploma is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Poly Unwana Post UTME 2018
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: www.polyunwana.net and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on Wednesday, 11th July, 2018. See the step by step registration guideline below;
1. Candidates should visit the school website HERE
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on “Online Application Forms“.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
We wish all applicants success in the screening as well as their studies in Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
C. C. IGWEONU (MRS)
DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS)