Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can apply by following the steps outlined below;
WE are using this medium to inform the general public, and most especially all the applicants who wrote the 2021 UTME and scored the prescribed national cut-off point that the online registration for the 2021/2022 Post-UTME admission screening exercise for the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana has commenced.
Unwana Poly Post UTME Admission Requirements (Eligibility)
- Candidates who participated in the 2021 UTME are invited to apply for the online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes.
- Qualification: O’Level certificate and requirement(s) as specified in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The available courses are as follows:
Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana ND Courses
National Diploma (ND) Business Based Courses:
School of Business Studies.
- Business Administration and Management
- Library and Information Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
National Diploma (ND) Science-Based Courses:
School of Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Design and Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
School of Industrial Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Food Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
School of Science
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Post UTME Form – How to Apply
Eligible candidates should visit the college’s portal, and complete the online Admission Screening Application Form.
Akanu Ibiam Federal polytechnic 2021 post UTME registration application Fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Visit the polytechnic’s portal at: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
- Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
- Select your programme type and provide your ND REG Number/Phone Number, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign-in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out on the screen.
- Proceed to the bank (any commercial bank of your choice) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
- Proceed to fill in your details accurately.
Basic Screening Documents:
The screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- Original copy of O’Level Result(s)
- Original copy of JAMB Result (2021)
Akanu Ibiam Poly post utme closing date
The deadline for the submission of the Unwana Poly Post UTME Form has not been specified.