Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO Post UTME screening exercise, Cut-off Marks And Registration Details (for NCE, Degree & Direct Entry candidates) application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Interested Candidates who did not choose the College can also apply;
The management of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACE ONDO has announced the 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening exercise for NCE and Degree (UTME and Direct Entry) candidates.
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise and their requirements.
- Candidates for Degree Programmes: Aggregate score of 180 marks and above in 2019 UTME.
- Candidates for NCE Programmes: Aggregate score of 140 cut off marks and above in 2019 UTME.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (DE): Those who possess a Minimum of 8 points in their NCE final examination
- All candidates who scored the required cut-off mark as seen above, must have made Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, their Institution of First Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Qualified candidates who did not make Adeyemi College of Education their Institution of First Choice can still do so by applying to JAMB for change of institution. (for both Degree and NCE programmes).
- Eligible candidates who did not chose ACE, Ondo as their FIRST CHOICE, are expected to change their Institution of First Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to OAU, Ile-Ife) for the Degree programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for the NCE programme, before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the Hard Copy of their NCE result to the Division of Admissions in the College.
How to Apply for ACEONDO Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are to visit the college’s portal at; http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of the sum of N2,000 (two thousand naira only), via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Once payment is confirmed, candidates are to:
1. Visit the school website; http://aceondo.net
2. Fill the online form carefully and correctly as editing is not allowed once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
6. Cross-check your entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Test Slip
ACEONDO Post UTME Screening Date
Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME date: After the online screening exercise, candidates found prima facie will contacted in due course. (meaning of prima facie: based on the first impression; accepted as correct until proved otherwise.)
Candidates should provide active email address(es) and phone number(s) by which they could be contacted if necessary.
Warning: The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non functional phone numbers.
ACE Ondo Post UTME Form Closing Date
All the candidates are hereby inform that the deadline for the submission of Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME application form online is Sunday, 15th September, 2019.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to: Call 08153461371,09091574554, 09074031412, 08089119566. OR Send email to: email@example.com OR Visit the College website: www.aceondo.edu.ng
- ACEONDO Post UTME Screening Result
- ACEONDO UTME Degree Admission List
- Adeyemi College of Education NCE Admission List
- Adeyemi College of Education Acceptance Fees
- ACEONDO Direct Entry Admission List
Previous entry: FUTO Post UTME Result is out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.