Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO Post UTME screening exercise, Cut-off Marks And Registration Details (for NCE, Degree & Direct Entry candidates) application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Interested Candidates who did not choose the College can also apply;
The management of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO has announced the 2018/2019 Post-UTME screening exercise for NCE, Degree and Direct Entry candidates.
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its 2018/1 Post UTME Screening Exercise and their requirements.
- Candidates for Degree Programmes: Aggregate score of 180 marks and above in 2018 UTME.
- Candidates for NCE Programmes: Aggregate score of 150 cut off marks and above in 2018 UTME.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (DE): Those who possess a Minimum of 8 points in their NCE final examination
- All candidates who scored the required cut-off mark as seen above, must have made Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, their Institution of First Choice in the 2018 UTME.
Qualified candidates who did not make Adeyemi College of Education their Institution of First Choice can still do so by applying to JAMB for change of institution. (for both Degree and NCE programmes).
How to Apply for ACEONDO Post UTME Screening
Eligible candidates are to visit the college’s portal at; http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of the sum of N2,000 (two thousand naira only), via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Once payment is confirmed, candidates are to:
1. Visit the school website; http://aceondo.net
2. Fill the online form carefully and correctly as editing is not allowed once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
6. Cross-check your entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Test Slip
ACEONDO POST UTME SCREENING DATE (Updated)
Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME date: After the online screening exercise, candidates found prima facie (meaning of prima facie: based on the first impression; accepted as correct until proved otherwise.) qualified will be notified via text messages as well as e-mails, and invited for a CBT Aptitude Test in the College. The printed Post UTME slip would indicate the conditions, date, batch and time of the Aptitude Test.
Update: ACEONDO Printing of Post-UTME Screening Schedule (2017)
The Portal for printing of the ACEONDO Post UTME Screening date has been enabled. PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Candidates are advised to provide personal and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers to which their scores will be sent. The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid e-mail addresses and wrong/ non-functional phone numbers.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
All the candidates are hereby inform that the deadline for the submission of Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME screening application form online is Sunday, 9th September, 2018.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to: Call 09024890712, 08087464794; 08035841342 OR Send email to: email@example.com OR Visit the College website: www.aceondo.edu.ng
- ACEONDO Post UTME Screening Result
- ACEONDO UTME Degree Admission List
- Adeyemi College of Education NCE Admission List
- Adeyemi College of Education Acceptance Fees
- ACEONDO Direct Entry Admission List
Previous entry: FUTO Post UTME Result is out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.