Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna Admission List of candidates who are admitted for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and uploaded online.
The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna have released the first list of candidates who are offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND), DEGREE, M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Therefore, all the candidates who took part in the AFIT admission screening exercise can now proceed to check their admission status by following the steps outlined below.
How to Check AFIT Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been Admitted into Air Force Institute of Technology Degree and ND programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Go to the college portal at https://afit.edu.ng/main/2019/12/09/2019-admission-list/
- Click on the arrow up/down to check the previous and next page.
Alternatively; you can view the admission lists from the attached document below;
Degree (B.Sc/B.Eng) List
Admitted Candidates are accepted to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to “Accept” or “Reject” the admission offer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. All admitted students are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only.
2. A late registration fee attracts the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only and will be charged for all fresh students with effect from 19th February 2020. All new students are encouraged to complete their registration on or before the said date to avoid the surcharge.
3. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so on or before Friday, February 21st, 2020 or the admission will be withdrawn.
4. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS).
5. All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
6. For further inquiry, please call 09074411999/08155559571
Also, AFIT Acceptance Fee Payment will commence on 15th January 2020.
Leave a Comment