ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Adamawa State University Mubi, ADSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale.
The management of Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi is using this medium to invite interested persons to participate in its Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale.
Candidates must possess five (5) O’Level credits including Mathematics and English Language and scored a minimum 160 points and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
Also, candidates who did not choose ADSU but are interested, are advised to log onto the JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University, Mubi.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Screening
- The ADSU Post-UTME Screening Form will commence from Monday 7th September 2020.
- Screening fee: Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Applicants awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password. (As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
According to management, physical appearance is not required throughout the exercise.
ADSU Post-UTME Form Closing Date