ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Adamawa State University, ADSU Mubi Admission List (UTME & DE) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published online for checking.
We are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who applied for admission into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi and participated in the 2019/2020 UTME admission screening exercise that the First, Second and Supplementary undergraduate admission list is out.
ADSU Mubi undergraduate admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Mubi Admission List
The Adamawa State University 1st, 2nd & Supplementary Admission List (UTME & Direct Entry) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session has now been uploaded on the college’s portal.
Visit the college portal at http://www.adsu.edu.ng to check the first, second, and supplementary lists.
UTME Candidates (Pdf)
- UTME First Choice first batch
- UTME Change of University 1st Batch
- UTME First Choice 2nd Batch
- UTME Change of University 2nd Batch
Direct Entry Candidates
- Direct Entry First Choice 1st Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 1st Batch
- Direct Entry First Choice 2nd Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 2nd Batch
Alternatively, candidates who participated in the screening exercise can also check their admission status on JAMB Website Here.
For Admitted Candidates
Those who have been offered provisional admission into the institution are expected to report to their various Department for clearance and appropriate placement at Adamawa State University, Mubi immediately.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Four (4) passport size photographs
- Original UTME/DE slip
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Copy of UTME/DE slip, Diploma/NCE result
- Original receipt of screening fee.
Recent entry: ADSU Mubi Direct Entry Admission List.
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.