The management of Adamawa State University, ADSU has published the Academic Calendar for the conclusion of 2nd Semester 2017/2018, as well of the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform the students of the Adamawa State University, Mubi (ADSU) that the management has released the academic calendar for the first and second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
2nd Semester 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Resumption for the semester – 27th March, 2019
- Revision/SUG Week – 27th March to 1st April, 2019
- SUG Election – 2nd April, 2019
- Second Semester Examinations – 3rd April to 30th April, 2019
First Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Resumption/Registration of new students – 29th April to 11th May, 2019
- Late Registration for new students – 13th to 18th May, 2019
- First Semester Lectures for new students – 29th April to 29th July, 2019
- Matriculation – 20th May, 2019
- Resumption/Registration for returning students – 11th to 25th May, 2019
- Late Registration for returning students – 27th May to 1st June, 2019
- First Semester Lectures for returning students – 10th June – 31st August, 2019
- Revision – 2nd to 7th September, 2019
- Firs Semester Examination – 9th to 28th September, 2019
- First Semester Break – 30th September to 5th October, 2019
Second Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Resumption (All students) – 7th October, 2019
- Second Semester Lectures – 8th October to 16th December, 2019
- SUG Week/Election – 17th to 21st December, 2019
- Christmas Break – 22nd December to 5th January, 2020
- Resumption/Lectures – 6th to 18th January, 2020
- Revision – 20th to 25th January, 2020
- Second Semester Examinations – 27th January to 17th February, 2020
- Semester Break – 18th February to 9th March, 2020
- Resumption of New Session (2019/2020 Session) – 10th March, 2020.
Last entry: LAUTECH Change of Programme form
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook like buttons to share this info with your friends.