AAUA 2013/2014 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DETAILS
We are using this platform to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2013/2014 academic session that the school authority has announced the sales of their POST UTME Screening Exercise form which has been scheduled to begin from 29th July to 3rd August, 2013 and the venue is the Institution Premises.
Before applying for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), please read the requirements below.
* Candidates who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their first or second choice of University in the 2013/2014 JAMB-UTME and scored minimum of 180 and above in the 2013 UTME
* Direct Entry candidates who chose the University as first or second choice
* Candidates who did not pick Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as first or second choice but scored 180 and above in the 2013/2014 UTME and are interested in admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
- All candidates who choose the institution are to register online by going to AAUA official website @ www.aaua.edu.ng (please take note that this is the official website of Adekunle Ajasin University), you are expected to visit the school portal from 1st and 21st July 2013.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of Three thousand Four Hundred naira (N3,400) only covering: Administrative charges N2,000.00 On-line Application and results checking N1,000.00 Sample past questions (online) N400.00
Candidates can pay the N3,400.00 using their ATM cards (Master & Verve) at any branch of the banks listed below via eTRANSACT.
Candidates should collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt and confirmation numbers for the on-line registration.
Instructions to all Candidates
1. Candidates are requested to log-on to www.aaua.edu.ng
2. Enter JAMB registration numbers and confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
3. Preview, confirm,submit and immediately PRINTOUT an acknowledgment slip
4. Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the following:
(a) JAMB Registration Slip
(b) Acknowledgement Slip printed out from the University portal.
5. Candidates should download past questions from the University website after payment.
6. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
7. Please note that online registration for the exercise ends at midnight on Sunday 21st July, 2013.
For further inquiries, please contact PUTME Support Team through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
please share this news with our facebook friends by clicking on the like buttons below/above this post.