No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Update: Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti. Ekiti State, (ABUAD) 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening form is now on sale. The ABUAD Post UTME date 2018 has been announced. Please see below;
All the applicants who wish to study at Afe Babalola University, for the 2018/2019 academic session (POST-UTME/DE) are hereby inform that the application forms are currently on sale and the full details on how to obtain the form is published below. (nigeriaschool.com.ng)
- 1 ABUAD 2nd Batch Post-UTME / DE 2018
- 2 ABUAD ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- 3 MODE OF APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- 4 ABUAD CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- 5 DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
- 6 ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE
- 7 ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING CENTRE & DATE
- 8 ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING DATE
ABUAD 2nd Batch Post-UTME / DE 2018
Update: ABUAD 2nd Batch Post-UTME / DE 2018: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Registration Details has been announced. Candidates who did not applied for the first screening should take advantage of this. The registration guideline is the same. Please take note of the screening centres and requirements.
The ABUAD Post UTME screening exercise for 2nd batch candidates will take place on Saturday, 4th August 2018. by 10.00am.
NB: THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST OR EXAMINATION. (All candidates are advised to dress corporately and should arrive at the venue at least 30minutes before the exercise commences)
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz:
(i) Print out of 2018 JAMB UTME Result Slip
(ii) Printed Screening Photocard and Application Form (For applicants who applied online)
(iii) Completed Bio-Data Application Form (For applicants who applied manually).
(iv) Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
(v) Original copy of Birth Certificate
(vi) Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
(vii) Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
(viii) Evidence of payment – Bank tellers (for applicants who applied manually)
- Ado-Ekiti: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Abuja: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
- Lagos: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- Porthacourt: Elechi Amadi Polytechnics, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt(Former Port-Harcourt Polytechnics)
- Warri: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
- Ibadan: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan.
- Enugu: Peters Place Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki, Airport Road, Emene, Enugu.
- Akwa-Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State.
- Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No 47, Mayere Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Court, Barnawa, Kaduna.
To be eligible for ABUAD Admission screening, candidates MUST have scored 180 or above in the just concluded 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB).
ABUAD ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Result of 2018 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
- Result of 2017 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) is not allowed
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N10,500)
· Wema Bank Plc 0122718841
· Union Bank Plc 0061954679
· UBA Plc 1020297573
· Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
ABUAD CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
1. Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by purchasing Change of Institution form from JAMB and N2,000 for the Post UTME Form into any of the above-mentioned banks:.
2. Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
3. Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in August, 2018.
DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
(i) Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
(ii) Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
(iii) Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
(iv) Applicants for DIRECT ENTRY are to pay the sum of N2,000 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
(v) NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE
- The ABUAD Post UTME application form can be done online or by downloading and completing the undergraduate form below;(i) Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
(ii) Download the Application Form Online on the University WebsiteFOR UNDERGRADUATE:
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR BOTH UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI:MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING CENTRE & DATE
(i) The Screening Centre
(ii) NOTE: There shall be No written examination.
ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING DATE
ABUAD Post UTME date 2018 has been announced. According to the school management, the ABUAD Post-UTME Screening will hold on 7th July, 2018.
• International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
1. reg firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
1. Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to email@example.com OR
2. Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
3. Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
4. For Postgraduate Programmes call 08033262920, 07032366407, 08137649067
IMPORTANT NOTICE – FRAUDSTERS!!!.
1. Because of FRUADSTERS, Applicants should call the following contacts ONLY 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150 and do not ENTERTAIN ANY CALL from ANYBODY DIFFERENT from the Phone Numbers listed above.
2. Applicants should use the designated bank accounts with the University Name above only as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.
Lady Christie Oluborode
Update: ABUAD Post UTME Result is out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook Like button to share this info with your friends.