Update: Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti. Ekiti State, (ABUAD) 2019/2020 Post UTME/DE Admission Screening form is now on sale. The ABUAD Post UTME date 2019 has been announced. Please see below;
All the applicants who wish to study at Afe Babalola University, for the 2019/2020 academic session (POST-UTME/DE) are hereby inform that the application forms are currently on sale and the full details on how to obtain the form is published below. (nigeriaschool.com.ng).
Latest Update: ABUAD Round 2 Post UTME Screening Date will take place on Saturday, 13th July, 2019.
ABUAD Post UTME Screening Date & Requirements
Applicants who chose Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) as their FIRST or SECOND Choice including Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission via change of institution, are formally invited to attend the 2019/2020 screening exercise scheduled for Saturday, 22nd June, 2019 at 10:00am prompt.
Note: Interested applicants can still apply before the screening date.
All Applicants must be at the screening venue 30 minutes before the exercise commences. (please see the designated screening centre below).
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz:
(i) Print out of 2019 JAMB UTME Result Slip
(ii) Printed Screening Photocard and Application Form (For applicants who applied online)
(iii) Completed Bio-Data Application Form (For applicants who applied manually).
(iv) Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
(v) Original copy of Birth Certificate
(vi) Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
(vii) Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
(viii) Evidence of payment – Bank tellers (for applicants who applied manually)
- Ado-Ekiti: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Abuja: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
- Lagos: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- Porthacourt: Elechi Amadi Polytechnics, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt(Former Port-Harcourt Polytechnics)
- Warri: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
- Ibadan: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan.
- Enugu: Peters Place Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki, Airport Road, Emene, Enugu.
- Akwa-Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State.
- Calabar: Government Technical College, Main Avenue, Calabar
- Jos: Plateau State Polytechnic Campus, Beside National Lirbary, Jos, Plateau State.
- Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No 47, Mayere Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Court, Barnawa, Kaduna.
- Kano: Yandutse College Annex, No. 17 Yandutse Road, Audu Bako Way by State Road, Kano.
- Asaba: Mastercare International School, 1 Dan Okenyi Street, Off Okpanam Road, Beside Mac Dons Fast Foods, Asaba, Delta State.
To be eligible for ABUAD Admission screening, candidates MUST have scored 180 or above in the just concluded 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB).
ABUAD ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Result of 2019 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
- Result of 2018 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) is not allowed
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of Three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500.00) only, into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N10,500)
· Wema Bank Plc 0122718841
· Union Bank Plc 0061954679
· UBA Plc 1020297573
· Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
ABUAD CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
1. Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by purchasing Change of Institution form from JAMB and N3,500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the above-mentioned banks:.
2. Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
3. Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption date.
DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
(i) Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
(ii) Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
(iii) Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
(iv) Applicants for DIRECT ENTRY are to pay the sum of N2,000 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
(v) NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE
- The ABUAD Post UTME application form can be done online or by downloading and completing the undergraduate form below;(i) Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
(ii) Download the Application Form Online on the University Website FOR UNDERGRADUATE:
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR BOTH UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI:MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING CENTRE & DATE
(i) The Screening Centre
(ii) NOTE: There shall be No written examination.
ABUAD POST UTME SCREENING DATE
ABUAD Post UTME date 2019 has NOT been announced. According to the school management, the ABUAD Post-UTME Screening will hold on
7th July, 2018.
• International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
1. reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
1. Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
2. Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
3. Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
4. For Postgraduate Programmes call 08033262920, 07032366407, 08137649067
IMPORTANT NOTICE – FRAUDSTERS!!!.
1. Beware of FRUADSTERS, Applicants should call the following contacts ONLY 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150 and do not ENTERTAIN ANY CALL from ANYBODY DIFFERENT from the Phone Numbers listed above.
2. Applicants should use the designated bank accounts with the University Name above only as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.
Update: ABUAD Post UTME Result is out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook Like button to share this info with your friends.