Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti. Ekiti State, (ABUAD) Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All the applicants who wish to study at Afe Babalola University, for the 2020/2021 academic session (POST-UTME/DE) are hereby informed that the application forms are currently on sale and the full details on how to obtain the form are published below. (nigeriaschool.com.ng).
To be eligible for ABUAD Admission screening, candidates MUST have scored 180 or above in the just concluded 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB).
ABUAD ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Result of 2020 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
- Result of 2019 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) is not allowed
How To Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Screening
- Go to the college portal at http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and to make an online payment.
- If the application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
- You can also purchase form at the designated Centres listed below.
- If the application is made through the options (2) and (3), then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE.
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- A candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, for Admission Application Form and Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms are N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N10,500)
· Wema Bank Plc 0122718841
· Union Bank Plc 0061954679
· UBA Plc 1020297573
· Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
ABUAD Change of Institution
1. Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by purchasing Change of Institution form from the institution at a cost of Three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500.00) only, which is in addition to the N2,000.00 only for Admission Application Form and N5,000.00 only as Screening Fee
2. Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in August 2020.
DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
(i) Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
(ii) Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
(iii) Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
(iv) Applicants for DIRECT ENTRY are to pay the sum of N2,000 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points.
(v) NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE
- The ABUAD Post UTME application form can be done online or by downloading and completing the undergraduate form below;(i) Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
(ii) Download the Application Form Online on the University Website FOR UNDERGRADUATE:
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR BOTH UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for the collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
• International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
1. reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
1. Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
2. Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
3. Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
4. For Postgraduate Programmes call 08033262920, 07032366407, 08137649067
IMPORTANT NOTICE – FRAUDSTERS!!!.
1. Beware of FRAUDSTERS, Applicants should call the following contacts ONLY 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150 and do not ENTERTAIN ANY CALL from ANYBODY DIFFERENT from the Phone Numbers listed above.
2. Applicants should use the designated bank accounts with the University Name above only as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.
See the attached .pdf document for full details.
Update: ABUAD Post UTME Result is out
Please click on the twitter and Facebook Like button to share this info with your friends.
Application form for medicine and surgery student