Afe Babalola University, ABUAD 3rd Batch Admission Screening Exercise for the 2016/2017 Academic session has been announced – See full details below;
We are using this platform to inform all the prospective students who could not attend the first and second screening exercise of Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) due to the ongoing NECO examination and schools end of the year graduation, that the institution has scheduled a 3rd Screening Exercise which is schedule to take place on Saturday, 13th August, 2016 at all the Screening Centres across the Country.
Related: ABUAD 2nd Batch Admission List for 2016/17 has been released – Click Here to check.
Candidates who qualify to participate in the 3rd ABUAD admission screening exercise are:
1. Those who possess relevant 5 Credit passes in WAEC O/L or its equivalent and have sought admission into 100 Level through 2016 UTME and who met the 180 national cut off mark.
2. Those awaiting SSCE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, IJMB results and also participated in the 2016 UTME.
3. Those seeking admission into 200 Level (Direct Entry) with minimum of 2 A/Level passes in relevant subjects or NCE/OND/HND in accredited courses listed in the JAMB Brochure except for Law, Medicine and Surgery.(Note: HND holders seeking conversion to degree shall undertake 2-3 years study depending on the course of study).
4. Direct Entry into Bachelor of Nursing Science (B.NSc – 4 years): Those who possess NRN/RM are eligible to apply.
5. Direct Entry into all Degree Programmes in Engineering is available – Minimum requirement: ND/HND with Credit Pass.
6. Direct Entry into Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS – 4 years) – Holders of B.Sc in Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, MLT, HND in SLT with minimum of Second Class Lower are eligible and must possess Credit Pass in 5 O’Level relevant subjects.
The Afe Babalola University 3rd Admission Screening Exercise will hold on the 13th of August, 2016.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.