Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) admission forms into its IJMB and Remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See how to obtain ABU Zaria Remedial Form below;
The management is using this platform to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Basic (IJMB), and Remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The ABU Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It lasts for Twelve (12) months (2 semesters).
The ABU Remedial programme lasts for at most nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
ABU IJMB Admission Requirements
- Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Applicants for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics; BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics; BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics; BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics; BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme are expected to register for 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
- Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography; RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics; RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics; RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and
must choose Ahmadu Bello University as the first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
How to Apply for ABU Basic & Remedial Admission
- Interested applicants are to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” at the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only in order to apply. An additional sum of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only will also be charged as Bank charges.
- The E-Transaction Pin can be obtained at either ABU Micro Finance Bank, Zaria, or via PAY DIRECT PLATFORM at First Bank PLC or any other Commercial Bank nationwide. A Pin will be generated, printed, and issued to the applicants after payment.
- Visit the college’s website at www.sbrsabu.org and click on the “Application” link from the menu.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009.
ABU Zaria Remedial form closing date
The sale and submission of the ABU Remedial form will end Wednesday, 30th September 2020.
Recent entry: Osun Poly Iree Shut down Indefinitely
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.
GOOD TO GO
with due respect sir’s how to i apply IJMB ABUZaria thi’s my caution