Latest Update: Ahmadu Bello University SBRS Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session will continue till further notice, according to the management. This is an opportunity for interested persons who are yet to apply for the programme to do so immediately.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) admission forms into its IJMB and Remedial programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See how to obtain ABU Zaria Remedial Form below;
The management is using this platform to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The ABU Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months (2 semesters).
The ABU Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
ABU IJMB Admission Requirements
- Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Applicants for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme are expected to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
- Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and
must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
How to Apply for ABU Basic & Remedial Admission
- Interested candidates are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- You are to pay the sum of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00 only) at any of the following designated Banks:
ABU Micro Finance Bank,
UBA Bank and
Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- After payment, visit the college’s portal @ www.sbrsabu.org and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A pop up dialogue box will open on your screen, requesting for your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required.
Note: You are required to upload your recent photo/picture (120px x 120px and 40kb).
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 08084648930, 08084648946, 08097793009
ABU Zaria Remedial form closing date
Update: The sale and submission of ABU Remedial form will start on Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 and End on
Friday, 20th September, 2019. The sales will continue till further notice.
Recent entry: Osun Poly Iree Shut down Indefinitely
Please click on the Twitter & Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.