The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) school of postgraduate studies admission list of admitted candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session is out and uploaded online.
This is to inform the general public that Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Postgraduate Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released online.
The ABU Postgraduate admission list released has been uploaded online for checking.
See also: ABU Zaria Postgraduate Form
How to Check ABU Postgraduate Admission List
1. Go to the ABU Postgraduate admission checking portal by CLICKING HERE.
2. Enter your Application Number in the spaces provided.
3. Click on the “>” button and your Admission status will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Candidates are required to check their Mobile Phone and Emails for other instructions
Related: ABU Postgraduate Academic Calendar.
Successfully admitted candidates can now proceed with their registration, screening, payment of acceptance fee and collection of admission letters.
ABU Postgraduate Registration Procedure for New Students
- After confirming your admission status, download your notification of admission.
- Proceed to your faculty for screening.
- Login into ABU SPGS portal (https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/login) with your Email and Password to generate a transaction ID for payment of the non-refundable acceptance fee.
- After payment, you can proceed to the SPGS to collect your admission letter.
See Also: UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.