Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
The management of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, is using this medium to inform all interested persons that the school of postgraduate studies application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
ABU Postgraduate Admission Requirements
All the applicants for Postgraduate studies must have met the normal undergraduate requirements of at least five relevant O’ level credits or a combination of relevant O’ level credits and A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases, these must include a credit in O’ level English Language and Mathematics (where required).
Please visit the college’s portal for the complete requirements.
How to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Admission
Eligible applicants are required to go to the college portal @ https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/ to create an account to obtain a unique Transaction ID which is to be used for the payment of your application form.
All ABU PG application forms cost Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only. However, the banks will also charge a token administrative fee in addition to the cost of application forms.
Some Programmes REQUIRE candidates to write Entrance Examinations. The dates, venues, and times of the examinations shall be communicated in due course.
SPGS ABU Zaria Application Portal Sign Up Walk-through
- The cost of each application form is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only and bank charges of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) only.
- The duration of the sale of application forms and submission is from 29th July to 29th October 2021.
- Ph.D. applicants must upload a proposal and also make a hard copy available to be sent by post to the head of the department where the programmed domiciled.
- The phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the applicant should reflect in the online application form.
- Please ensure that you have the basic entry requirements of five O’level credits including English and or Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
ABU Postgraduate Form Deadline
The sale and submission of Ahmadu Bello University postgraduate form closing date are 29th October 2021.
For further enquiries; Please contact the school’s SERVICOM and call centre on the following numbers: 09097635737, 08187370526, 08187370529 and email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the Twitter/Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.
Leave a Comment