The Abia State University, ABSU Supplementary Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic year is now on sale. See how to apply below:
The management of Abia State University Uturu is using this medium to invite interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for Supplementary Admission into its regular undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The ABSU Supplementary Forms are available online.
Note: Candidates who participated in the Post UTME screening exercise of Abia State University, ABSU are hereby informed that the admission list has been released and published online for checking – Check ABSU Admission List here.
Candidates Qualified for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening
- Those who missed the Post UTME Screening test held between 18th to 20th January 2021.
- Those who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice, and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME but have changed on the JAMB Platform.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who have uploaded their credentials on the JAMB portal.
- Candidates with awaiting results can also apply, but should so indicate.
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME
1. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to log on to the college’s Portal @ www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and making an e-payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into any of the following banks.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank, Uturu
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc.
- UBA Plc.
2. Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test.
3. Further information about the Supplementary Screening Test can be obtained online at the colleges’ portal www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
4. It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the Institution’s website; www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
ABSU Supplementary Screening Date
All the candidates who applied for admission into the Regular Degree Programmes of Abia State University, Uturu for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, should take note that the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test date not specified.
Abia State University Supplementary Form Closing Date
The closing date for ABSU Supplementary Admission Forms is Monday, 28th June 2021.
Please be properly guided.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.