No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
The names of candidates who are offered supplementary admission into Abia State University, (ABSU) including the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Batch, into regular undergraduate programmes of the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session has been reelased. See how to check your admission status below;
See also: ABSU Supplementary form 2018/19
How to Check ABSU Supplementary Admission List
1. Go to the ABSU Admission Checking portal @ www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
2. Click on Portal and generate an Invoice
3. Proceed to any of the under listed banks to purchase a pin code for the printing of the Abia state university Offer of Admission Letter.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank.
- Sky Bank plc
- Zenith Bank plc
- First Bank PLC
- Eco Bank PLC
- Fidelity Bank plc
- Union Bank plc
- UBA PLC
4. Log on to the ABSU portal, www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng then click on Portal, Check your Name and print ABSU Offer of Admission Letter. (if admitted).
5. Thereafter, report at the Admission office of the University at Uturu for the collection of Acceptance –of –offer Slip for the payment of the necessary fees and obtain further instructions.
Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 26th January, 2018 should be considered forfeited.
Dr, (Mrs) Evelyn N. Iheukwumere.
Recent Entry: Jamb UTME Registration Closing Date