ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Abia State University (ABSU) pre-degree admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See how to obtain the ABSU Pre-Degree form and other requirements.
The management of Abia State University (ABSU) is using this medium to invite interested persons into its one-year pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who obtained good grades at the end of the pre-degree programme and who made ABSU their preferred choice of Institution, having sat for and passed the JAMB 2021 Examinations, will be given concession during the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
About the Programme
The Abia State University Pre-Degree Programme is for candidates who already possess University UTME Admission requirements of at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in the WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and seek to undergo a one- year pre-degree studies preparatory to subsequent admission into the appropriate Degree Programmes of Abia State University. Unlike the JUPEB Programme, Candidates for the Pre-degree studies are prepared for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination (UTME).
ABSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Candidates interested in the pre-degree programme must possess at least (5) Credit level passes, at not more than two sittings; In the WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent level.
How to Apply for ABSU Pre-Degree Admission
- Eligible candidates should log on to the college’s website at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks:
- ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
- First Bank PLC, Umuahia
- Zenith Bank PLC, Umuahia
- Fidelity Bank PLC, Umuahia
- UBA PLC, Aba-Owerri Road, Aba
On the e-transact network and request to pay for the Abia State University Pre-Degree/Remedial Studies Application Forms. The value is Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only, service charges inclusive.
- Collect the e-transact receipt from the Bank on payment and proceed to any Internet Centre for registration.
- Log on to ABSU Portal www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and complete the Application Form.
- Confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your Registration.
ABSU Pre-Degree Screening Date
The screening/qualifying test is scheduled to hold as follows;
- Wednesday, November 4th, 2020 (All Sciences)
- Thursday, November 5th, 2020. (All Non-Science Students)
- Venue: ABSU JUPEB Centre
- Time: 10.00 AM prompt.
NB: All candidates must comply with all covid-19 protocols.
ABSU Pre-Degree Form Closing Date
The Deadline for the sale and submission of the Abia State University Pre-degree application form on-line is Saturday, 31st October 2020.