The Abia State University Post UTME Screening Result for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. See how to check ABSU Post UTME Result below;
This is to inform the candidates who chose Abia State University, Uturu as their choice in the 2018 UTME and participated in the ABSU Post UTME exercise, that the screening result has been released. Follow the steps outlined below to check your performance/score.
How to check ABSU Post UTME Result
- Go to the college portal HERE to generate an invoice.
- Candidates are to generate a pin code at the cost of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00 only) from any of the underlisted banks for printing of results
- ABSU Microfinance Banks,
- Sky Bank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc:
- First Bank Plc:
- Ecobank Plc:
- Fidelity Bank Plc:
- Union Bank Plc:
- UBA PLC
- After payment, return to the ABSU post utme result checking portal in step 1.
- Select your programme and enter your name in the space provided for it and click on ‘continue’
- Select your name from the drop-down list and enter the scratch card PIN, click check to view and print out your ABSU post UTME Screening Result.
If you experience any difficulties while checking your results, please kindly call any of the following numbers; 08164958768, 07088391544 or send an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent entry: IMSU Post UTME Result