THE Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) admission list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released! See how to check your admission status below;
All the applicants who chose the Institution as their choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and participated in the screening exercise are hereby inform that the ABSU Primary Admission List 2018/19 Released has been uploaded on college’s official portal for checking;
- ABSU Supplementary Admission List
- ABSU Post UTME Screening result 2018/19 out
- ABSU Supplementary Form is out
How to check ABSU Primary Admission List
The list of candidates offered Primary admission into regular undergraduate programmes of Abia State University for the 2018/19 academic year has been released on-line and can be accessed by following the steps below;
Update: ABSU 1st Batch Admission List has been uploaded on the college’s portal and candidates who participated in the screening exercise can follow the steps outline below to check their admission status.
- Go to the Abia State University Admission checking portal @ http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/
- -Under “Applicants” on the MENU Section, Select “Purchase Admission Status Checking Card” and proceed to generate an invoice.
- -Proceed to any branch designated Banks listed below and pay the sum of Three Thousand naira (N3,000.00 only) for checking of admission status;
ABSU Microfinance Bank;
Zenith Bank Plc;
First Bank Plc;
Fidelity Bank Plc;
Union Bank Plc.
- After payment, return back to the college’s portal @ http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/
- Under “Applicants” Select “Check Admission Status” and enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column and proceed to login to check your admission status and print both JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
- Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions.
Note: Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday, 10th October, 2018, should be considered forfeited.
Candidates should visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB CAPs portal and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer
Note: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by you the candidate.
As the time of writing this, the list of admitted candidates is yet to be made available on the College’s portal.
See also: DELSU Admission List is out
The NigeriaSchool wishes you all the best as you check your status.
Previous Entry: NSUK Postgraduate Registration Procedure