ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
THE Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) admission list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released! See how to check your admission status below;
All the applicants who chose the Institution as their choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and participated in the screening exercise are hereby informed that the ABSU Primary Admission List 2020/2021 Released has been uploaded on the college’s official portal for checking;
The school authority of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the 2020/2021 academic session 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Batch admission list.
How to Check ABSU Admission List (First Batch)
The list of candidates offered Primary admission into regular undergraduate programmes of Abia State University for the 2020/2021 academic year has been released online and can be accessed by following the steps below;
The Abia State University Admission List [1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Batch] can be viewed below;
- Go to the college portal @ https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column
- Click on the “Login” button to view your admission status.
Update: The list is not on the college’s portal, also, you can access ABSU Admission List on the JAMB Admission checking portal. Follow the steps below to check yours.
- Go to the JAMB Admission Checking portal @ https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Login to your JAMB Profile with your Username and Password
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” tab
- Enter your Examination Year and Registration Number in the required columns
- Then, click on “Check Admission Status” to view it.
Candidates should visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB CAPs portal, and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Note: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by you the candidate.
The NigeriaSchool wishes you all the best as you check your status.