No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
THE school management of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, AAUA, is inviting interested and eligible candidates for admission into the Sandwich Degree programmes for 2015 contact session:
See the available programmes below;
1. Arts Education Programmes
- B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba
- B.A (Ed.) History
- B.A. (Ed.) Religious Studies
- B. Ed. Adult Education
2. Educational Management Programme
- B. Ed. Educational Management
3. Guidance and Counselling Programmes
- i. B. Ed. Guidance and Counselling
4. Science and Technical Education Programmes
- B.Sc (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education
5. Social Science Education Programmes
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Accounting
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B. Ed. Social Studies
Method of Application
Interested applicants are required to obtain the AAUA Sandwich Degree application forms through payment to any branch of the following Banks:
- First Bank,
- Access Bank,
- Wema Bank,
- Keystone Bank,
- Zenith Bank,
- Skye Bank and
- Enterprises Bank
The form can be obtained at a sum of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11, 000) only, including bank charges.
After obtaining the form, you are to log on to the University website at www.aaua.edu.ng to complete the application form, submit and print a copy to be able to proceed with the application.
You are also required to submit a copy of the printed application form to the Institute of Education.
The complete admission requirement is available in the AAUA portal. Click here for More Details.
Duration of Programme
The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Sandwich Degree programme takes a minimum of four(4) years for direct entry applicants and a minimum of five(5) years for UTME (Jamb) applicants.
This application shall close four(4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook Like button to share this info with your friends.