ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
Latest News: Adekunle Ajasin University Post UTME Form Deadline has been extended indefinitely (No specific closing date). Interested persons should take advantage of this and apply..
The Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening form for admission into the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available.
We are glad to inform the general public and most especially all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2019/2020 academic session that the Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
The AAUA Post UTME Screening Test will be conducted on (date not out yet) at the University’s CBT Centre.
Candidates eligible for the AAUA admission screening are:
- Those who made AAUA their institution of FIRST CHOICE in the 2019 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME, scored 180 and above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
NOTE: Prospective applicants who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, their choice of University initially but are now willing to choose AAUA will have to make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPs to AAUA not later than Sunday 15th September, 2019.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME / DE Screening
All eligible applicants are expected to visit the University portal at putme.aaua.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise as from Monday 15th July, 2019 after the payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, including bank charges.
Step 1. Eligible candidates should log on to the college portal at www.putme.aaua.edu.ng with valid Jamb Registration Number and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
Note: The candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it appears on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
Step 2. Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
Step 3. After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University website to complete the Biodata Form online and print out Examination Slip.
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’Level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and O-Level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’Level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
AAUA Post UTME Screening Date
The Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Post UTME Screening test will commence from (the screening date has not been announced yet), and the date for each candidate will be communicated through his/her e-mail address and SMS. Candidates are to reprint their examination slips after the receipt of the SMS or e-mail notification.
Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
AAUA Post UTME Form Closing Date
The AAUA Post-UTME Registration commences on Monday, 15th July, 2019 and ends on
Thursday, 15th September, 2019. The Deadline has been extended to 20th October, 2019. (The form is still on sale).
Recent entry: Federal Poly Idah Post UTME
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news.