ADS: Gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice with ease. Admission Is 100% Guaranteed. No Jamb | Low Fees
The Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening form for admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available.
We are glad to inform the general public and most especially all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2020/2021 academic session that the Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
The AAUA Post UTME Screening Test will be conducted on (date not out yet) at the University’s CBT Centre.
Candidates eligible for the AAUA admission screening are:
- Those who made AAUA their institution of FIRST CHOICE in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their FIRS CHOICE institution; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 and above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their FIRST CHOICE.
NOTE: Prospective applicants who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, their choice of University initially but are now willing to choose AAUA will have to make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPs to AAUA.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME / DE Screening
All eligible applicants are expected to visit the University portal at putme.aaua.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise from Monday, 17th August 2020 after the payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, including bank charges.
Eligible candidates should log on to the college portal at www.putme.aaua.edu.ng
- Create an account with a valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address.
- Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E-mail (check the spam box, if not found in your E-mail inbox).
- Log in and make payment of N2, 000.00 only via PayTech (MasterCard only)
- After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio-data with valid details.
- Print out Bio-data slip
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA accepts ND(Upper Credit), HND(Lower Credit), NCE and JUPEB(6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check for O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
Special Notice To Prospective Applicant
- The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Monday, 17th August 2020. Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND ‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’). The University will not take responsibility for the failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
- Candidates who applied to study Mass Communication in AAUA during UTME are advised to change to other relevant courses/programme compatible with their JAMB and O’ Level subjects as AAUA will not be offering Mass Communication during the 2020/2021 Academic session.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
AAUA Post UTME Form Closing Date
The AAUA Post-UTME Screening Form deadline has not been specified yet.
Recent entry: Federal Poly Idah Post UTME
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like buttons to share this news.