Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Part-Time Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session [Undergraduate, Diploma & Postgraduate] is now on sale.
This is to inform the general public that the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate part-time programmes admission forms for the 2021/2022 academic session are now on sale by the management.
Payment of all fees has been made easier with or without going to the banks.
There are currently two study centres: Akure and Akungba-Akoko.
- The Akure Study Centre is St.Thomas Aquinas College, Akure, Ondo State.
- The Akungba Study Centre is the Campus of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State.
How to Obtain AAUA Part-Time Admission Form
- Eligible applicants should go to the portal iptp.aaua.edu.ng/portal/welcome/appformlandingpage
- Create an account
- Make payment. The procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate an invoice (RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtaining a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await SMS for your admission information on the phone soon.
- Make sure you log out from your application when you are done.
AAUA Part-Time Admission Application Fees
- Postgraduate (Master and Postgraduate Diploma); N15,315 (including bank charges).
- Undergraduate; N12,815 (including bank charges).
- Diploma; N10,315 (including bank charges).
Please, you do not need to bring your printed form to our office at Akungba. Short-listing would be done online.
All candidates offered admission would receive a text message and instructions on their phones.
For more information, contact Dr. Bolanle Ogungbamila (Director of the Institute of Part-time Programmes) on 08059134347.
AAUA Part-time Form Closing Date
The application deadline: Not Specified.
See Also: AAUA JUPEB Application Form.