No JAMB | Low fees. For details and registration. Call: 07033259992
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, JUPEB Admission Form for the 2018/2019 Academic Session is now available. Gain Direct Admission into 200 Level.
The school management of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State is inviting interested candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2018/2019 Academic session.
Successful candidate, after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the University through Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB.
AAUA JUPEB Subject Combinations
The AAUA JUPEB Programme will provide an intensive one (1) year programme teaching subjects in line with Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination.
1. Accounting\Business Studies\Economics
4. Business Studies\Economics\Government
9. Chemistry/ Physics/Mathematics
10. CRK/ Government/ Yoruba
11. CRS/ Govt/Literature
Admission Requirements into AAUA JUPEB Programme
A minimum of five (5) Credits (Which must include English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant subjects) obtained in not more than two sittings at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
How to Apply For AAUA JUPEB Admission
1. Interested and eligible candidates should pay the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only, through Remita platform.
2. On the prospective students menu, Click on JUPEB
3. Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of the study for Direct Entry Admission
4. Complete the application form, all enquiries are to be made to DLC: 08031549787
Recent entry: 2018 NABTEB May/June Result