Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, JUPEB Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is now available. Gain Direct Admission into 200 Level.
The school management of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State is inviting interested candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
Successful candidates, after an approved examination administered by JUPEB, are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the University through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB.
AAUA JUPEB Subject Combinations
The AAUA JUPEB Programme will provide an intensive one (1) year programme teaching subjects in line with Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination.
1. Accounting\Business Studies\Economics
4. Business Studies\Economics\Government
9. Chemistry/ Physics/Mathematics
10. CRK/ Government/ Yoruba
11. CRS/ Govt/Literature
Admission Requirements into AAUA JUPEB Programme
A minimum of five (5) Credits (Which must include English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant subjects) obtained in not more than two sittings at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
How to Obtain AAUA JUPEB Admission Form
- Create an account here;
- Make a payment. Procedure to make payment are as follows:
- Go to Payment Method
- Click on Make Payment
- Select your desired programme
- Click on PAY ONLINE (Payment is via Card on UNIFIED PAY Platform)
- After successful payment, you will be allowed to fill your application form accordingly.
- Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await SMS for your admission information on the phone soon.
- Ensure you log out from your application when you are done.
No applicant should come to Akugba for the submission of a hard copy/physical form. Once you submit it online, it is done. Please be warned.
Read Also: AAUA Part-Time Admission Form
Please click on Twitter & Facebook buttons to share this info with your friends.